Sunday, February 8, 2009

- .!ihsoy -

the name is E; pSy .E!.

This is my 3hird blog; my last 2wo were out-dated and I sorta kinda forgot my emails and passwords so i can't log in and therefore i decided to create a new one which is obnoxiously-obnoxious ( *goat smiley* )!.

Anyway, life is pretty much O.K.A.Y; completed my diploma course on February 6ixth 2009, I get A for my intern and overall I get B+ - 3.29 C.G.P.A which is totally utterly annoying. Why the hell they didn't just make it 3.3? hurm~ but, anywho, glad that I passed my intern and I managed to maintain my C.G.P.A; above 3 POINTER which is GOOD; :D!.

But now, I have to decide whether I want to further my study or to work; I don't wanna work 'cause I'm still L.A.Z.Y and I don't wanna further my study 'cause I'm way still L.A.Z.Y; HOLIDAY MODE!. I know my parents won't be happy with my decision. aha~

P.S. lifeisgoodbutI'mmissin'youwhichisbad:(

No comments: