Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This Is Sick 1ne

A : So there I was in this hallway right . . . with !@#$%^&* . . .

B : I believe I speak for all of us when I say...

WRONG BTICH
IM SICK OF YOU
AND YOUR LAME STORIES
NOBODY HERE THINKS YOURE FUNNY
NOBODY HERE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR STORIES
--------------------------
---------------------------------
P.S. C added

IN FACT
IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW
I DON"T THINK NOBODY WOULD CARE
-----------------------------------------------------------
P.S. D added

SO WHAT DID YOU SAY TO THAT FAG? *sarcastic-tone*
-----------------------------------------------------------

P.S. as for E, in his mind,
"if only I had the balls like them to just smack that shitty face of her!."

After that "uncomfortable" event happened, I asked them the next day, why?. And D told me that, "if you don’t have the balls to be hated, then you don’t deserve to be loved."

True, in a way~ :|
But I'ma bit lost O.o"

kcissisiht, ✖ ә.|ySp ✖

No comments: