Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Crews . . . A-B-D-C

Season 1

1) Jabbawockeez are the best! I can understand why America chose them!. Episode 4our when they did the Superman trick, it was beautifully-creative!



2) But personally, I like Kaba Modern A LAWT more!



P.S. especially Yuri! xD



I love the robotic dance in episodes 1ne and 2wo!


Season 2

1) Now, for the Season 2 winner, I'm clueless!. Supercrew? Like, seriously?. They didn't deserve to win and they should've been out the first time they were in the bottom 2 imoPERIOD



2) Fanny Pak the kids from the 80's = love them! Get Ur Freak On = Originallly-kicked-arse!.



3) Supreme Soul should've won ABDC Season 2 imo!. At least they danced, rather than Supercrew with their !@#$%^&* stunts!




Season 3

1) Okay, whatever!. I won't gain anything from this. I don't like Quest Crew. But what they did in episode 7even, beat B-F's Hot N Cold & Freeze!. & guess what? They won! x|



2) Beat Freaks = An All-female Crew = Should've won B.U.T MTV is all polidicksPERIOD! :X The Hot N Cold dance, just superb!. Womanizer? sexay~ Anyway, I just love them~ Hope they will do well in the future!. Fighting Beat Freaks! xD



P.S. I H.E.A.R.T Rino!. ;D



3) After watching ABDC season 3 all over again, I slowly fell in like with the Fly Khicks!. aha~ Seriously, THEY DANCE!. Who can forget the bootay shakin? L-O-L!. They did best when they danced to Britney's Oops I Did It Again!.




Season 4

Whoever wins, good for them!. P.S. won't be watching anymore, I GUESS!. xP

No comments: