Friday, March 13, 2009

New Rules . . . Hope It's not For Gokey

If someone gets voted off, the judges can choose to save he/she and put him/her back in the competition. . . or not. They can save only one and only ONCE.

I guess when/if Gockey

is in the bottom three, and IF he gets voted off ( which I highly think it won't happen, never ever ), the judges are going to use it on him; which is BLEEPTUTTCENSOREDPERIOD

But I hope that the judges will use it on someone else OR they will not get the chance to use it ( the judges can save 1 person from elimination once up until there are only 5 people left. )!. R-O-F-L-O-L-M-S-F-A-O!.

Gockey will win American Idol, which would be a crime against "e" but will probably happen 'cause people are "d"!. Wanna know why? Because usually, the people I dislike in any reality shows ended up winning the show like for example, Survivor, A-B-D-C, The Amazing Race, The Apprentice, Real World/Road Rules and of course, A-I itself ( remember when Daughtry got voted off? & Hicks won? !@#$%^&* )!.

Enough about hating; lets make love!.

1) Alexis Grace

&
2) Allison Iraheta

I seriously think they can win IF they consistently do well throughout the competition!.
P.S. I don't know why I'm being so "overrated" over these "I-won't-gain-anything-from"-tv-shows. but I think maybe it's because I'm a reality-hardcore-freak? or maybe, hurm. . . ?

No comments: