Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why do men . . . & why do women . . .

I got bored, went to Google.com to find something interesting to read so I wrote at the Google search bar, "why do men . . ."

The results;
1. How Do Men See You
2. Why Do Men Buy Sex

and this one is "L-O-L",

3. Why Do Men Have Nipples
www.straightdope.com/colum
ns/read/85/why-do-men-have-nipples

O.o". Like, seriously?! I thought we were born with nipples. I mean everybody. And the "funny" thing is, why do people question men with nipples?. Asking why do men have nipples is like asking why do women have vajajays! Hellarious! But don't get me wrong. It's not like I've never questioned things around me like why do men have dicks and why do women have breats. xD. It's just that, I found this funny! R-O-F-L-O-L-M-nipples-O muahahahaha~

P.S.
I also did "why do women . . ."

The results;
1. Why do women get their asses kicked
2. Why do women need to be perfect
3. Why do women not prefer nice guys
~
14. Why do women have babies

O.o". "L-O-L"

No comments: