Thursday, April 2, 2009

Micheo (crazy)!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~
what is wrong with my streamyx line!.
micheo, LIKE THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!.
Dah la kat sini taboleh use 2mb & above package. Sengal like that~
But broadband maxis boleh pulak hari tu..
Streamyx sengal, like that!.
anyway, my life is so frickin' B-A-N-A-N-A-S right now!.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~

oh yea, today is April Fool!.
Hari ni, I tak sengaja kenakan Hester. Seriously, me myself and I pun tak ingat jugak hari ni April Fool; Hester pun tak ingat 'cause dia sakit. At 12am of April 1 SHARP, I sent her a comment; " malaysia da haramkan babi.. keluar kat tv3"..
it's not made for April Fool..but after she replied me back this morning, I just suddenly remembered that today is April Fool's day and I wrote back to her,"April Fool?"..
P.S. sooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooot faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaani LIKE THAT!.

No comments: