Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Prediction!. (A-I 8)

Yaaaaaaaaaah!
After watching tonight's performances by the contestants on A-I, I was shocked to find out that I fell in like with Kris Allen ^^. & I fell out of like with Allison Iraheta :X!
He's not that bad~ His voice is the kind of voice I usually listen to; you know what I mean. x)
I didn't think he's that great. Well, guess I was wrong. x|
For Allison, . . . hurm~ naaaaaaaaaaaaah~ no comment, like that~ xD

And *shakes head* I think the final three WILL be;

1. Danny Gokey; I had to put his name because I know he's going to be in the final two (GOSH!) and people are head-over-heels-in-like-BUT-NOT-ME with Gokey! :/~



2. Adam Lambert; He has these high-pitch eerie-ish(nyaring,kan?) voice tone like Amy Search/Steven Tyler and he has a great stage presence! (I like his hair, like that) :D (but I kinda dislike his tone)



&

3. Kris Allen; Surprised? not!. Because he's like the guy next door, cute looking (xP~) and surprisingly, I thought he'd be like Jason Castro from season 7, . . . you know, good-looking and can sing but "normal-ish" singer. But after tonight's performance, I think he can make it to the top because he showed people that he's an Artist (Kara said to him,"I got 3 words for you, You Are Artistry)... Indeed he is!. (I like his tone) x)



P.S. please excuse my bleep-english! "L-O-L" B-A-N-A-N-A-S
P.S. I just hope *-NOT-* Gokey will win A-I :ppp

No comments: