Friday, April 3, 2009

Summer In Malaysia


: ooh~ What a nice weather huh, "like that"?! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK~ I edited this pic to make the weather look nice~ xD


: Now, this is what it looked like at 2:45pm today,"like that". (belakang rumah)

Sejak last week "like that", cuaca hot crazy~ And for today, I was like in Hell No.7. I can't stop sweating "like that". But I think mostly, it's my fault. 'Cause I'm bangangly wearing my grey sweatshirt. Yaaaaaaaaaah! Plus, I only opened one of my windows (O.o").
"Aigoo~ E ko sengal! Mane la tak panas, "like that"! L-M-N-O.
Cuaca dah makin teruk. So I guess Earth Hour tak menjadi :X! (la~ la~ la~ la~ la~) Sengal E. I can't blame it on Earth Hour. It was a good effort to help mother earth. :/
So, we should give props for that. x).
Anywho, I just hope that the weather won't be like today's weather for every single day onwards.
P.S. I wonder what it feels like working at F1 circuit with Mrs. Hottie around?!. Sssssstt~ Ooh,that's hawt,"like that"~ O.o"

No comments: